After submitting your service request, you will receive a reply within 15 minutes to schedule an appointment
WARNING!! If you think you have a gas leak on your Arizona property…
CALL your gas utility provider immediately and report the problem!
For all other non-emergency needs…
Call 602-253-9376 for fast, reliable service valley wide!
No matter where you live or what time of the year it is, carbon monoxide (CO) poisoning is a hazard. If a gas stove is used in the home (which is common), there is an average of 0.5 to 5 parts per million (ppm) present in the air. But why is carbon monoxide dangerous and, more importantly, how can you make sure that levels are kept low in your home?
Carbon monoxide is a colorless, odorless gas. It is also toxic. You can’t smell it, taste it, or see it- that means CO can kill you without you being aware of its presence. Low levels cause symptoms that are commonly mistaken for the flu while high levels can cause severe damage and can even be fatal.
CO comes from a variety of household appliances such as unvented kerosene and gas space heaters, leaking chimneys and furnaces, gas water heaters, wood stoves, automobiles, and even cigarette smoke.
Preventing CO from rising to dangerous levels in the home is relatively easy. Here are some helpful tips from the United States EPA to help you protect yourself and your family from CO poisoning:
Rainforest Plumbing & Air technicians are trained to handle carbon monoxide containment in Arizona and perform maintenance on appliances that produce it. Give us a call today!