Cooling is not an option in the Valley of the Sun! When your AC goes down, everyone gets uncomfortable within an hour. Cooling your living and work spaces is essential and sometimes our utility bills get down right scary! Cooling air is one thing, but it is just as important to make sure that you enjoy cool air while reducing energy expenses at the same time. Rainforest technicians can inspect and review your Arizona HVAC system and give you some suggestions to increase energy efficiency and comfort. Here are a few things to consider…
what is the best way to increase my energy efficiency in regards to air conditioning in arizona?
- Make sure that your unit is functioning properly and refrigerant levels are sufficient
- Have all ducting checked for air leaks
- Make sure that your property has sufficient insulation
- Seal off any cracks or air leaks around doors and windows
- Check with energy provider to see if they offer discounts for avoiding “heavy use” times
- Review the efficiency rating of your unit and see if it makes sense to upgrade
- Consider Using Swamp or Evaporative Cooler When Possible
- Install a “Piggyback” Swamp – Evaporative Cooling System
- Install Shade Screens on Exposed Windows
- Call Rainforest Plumbing & Air to get the most BOOM for your buck!